Features of the Scuba Spec Prescription Lens Insert:
- Nylon eyeglass frame compatible with all single lens scuba dive masks and full-face snorkeling masks. Can not be used in goggle-type masks.
- Can use any strength eyeglass prescription in the Scuba Spec insert: single or bifocal vision or readers (magnifiers).
- Securely attaches to the inner surface of the mask’s faceplate using a suction cup (Model #137EPB) or bonded anchor bracket (Model #199EB).
- Scuba Spec lens inserts are transferable between dive masks.
- Used by both professional and sport divers.
- Optical lenses for Scuba Spec inserts can be purchased through this website or from your local optician.
- Click here for significant cost savings on top quality optical lenses.
#137EBP Scuba Spec in Full Face Snorkeling Mask
#199EB Scuba Spec in Mask